Tuesday, April 05, 2005

ok its 10pm and I swear I may have to glue the kids down to get them to sleep. This time change is going to get very interesting soon. I am finally feeling better. I wouldnt wish strep on nobody. Work is starting to get busy again. I love being busy but it gets very stressful too. Ive just got to learn to be better organized. My mom has been sick on and off now for 2 months and it makes it hard on me cause I really rely on her at work. So Ive got to learn to be able to do both and not expect her to help just be glad when she can. Which means when iI dont have the kids work is gonna be first. Forget that there is a world outside of it and buckle down and focus. Some many dreams to chase so little time. My Stars will always come first. I cant believe how much they have grown. My daughter tonight was talking about 3 babies. I asked her who has three babies she said you do mommy. Im thinking I need to work on her counting with her again. Or either she knows something I dont. ok back to cleaning got to get all these dark winter clothes packed away. Maybe tomorrow I can make time to go order my new bedroom furniture.

1 Comments:

At 4/05/2005 11:39 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

hmm maybe she counts u mommie as a baby :P lol go with that one its better :)

xxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home