Sunday, April 03, 2005

You come home late to find the house quiet. You go upstairs and check on the children, they are sleeping. Hearing the radio come on downstairs, you follow the music into the living room. You find me laying on a blanket infront of the fireplace. the amber glow of the fire dances across my pale skin. My auburn curls lay fanned out across the blanket. You slowly walk over and kneel down beside me. I look up at you with a sparkle in my eyes. You lean over sliding you hand behind my head and lift my lips to meet yours.
You kiss me softy at first. I wrap my arms around your neck pulling my body in closer to yours. I softly nibble your lower lip and let out a little giggle. tilting my head back, you look into my eyes and grin. I slowly lick my lips then kiss you. I kiss down your neck and start to unbutton your shirt.
I kiss each inch of new flesh that revealed as I unbutton your shirt. When the last button is undone, I wrap my arms around your neck pressing my naked body against yours. I kiss you slowing running my fingernails up and down the back of your neck. You take me in your arms and gently lay me down on the blanket. You look down at my naked body taking every inch in.

2 Comments:

At 4/03/2005 9:12 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

whooohoooo cant wait for rest :P

 
At 4/05/2005 11:33 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

lol yes yes more pls :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home