Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Im beginning to wonder if I am going crazy. No laughing. Do dreams mean anything? cause if they do Im in for it. I had a dream last night that I was at my brother's. He was messing with snakes and a cobra bit me. The room started to black out and I kept thinking when is he gonna give me the antivenum. At this point I woke up. Never to really go back to sleep. I got up went to the bathroom got back in bed and tossed and turned the rest of the night. ok I wake up this morning with no shirt on. I took the pj pants off when i got in the bed but am sure I left my top on. I cant remember if it was still on when I went to the bathroom or not so now the question is why am I stripping in my sleep? Like sleep walking wasnt bad enough now Im gonna walk around naked. great I hope I dont know how to sleep unlock doors could make an interesting walk around the new neighborhood. I dont think I will be eating strawberries again before I go to bed. Ive had alot on my mind lately. Cant seem to make my brain shut up when I go to bed at night. The lack of good sleep is starting to show. The heat is beginning to really get to me. I got so hot Sunday that it made me sick. I will be sooo glad when I am done packing. I have my Stars this weekend and we are going to a carnival at church. I cant wait I have the whole day off from work so it will be nice. I have a trade show on Sunday which sucks cause Im not going to take the kids with me but hopefully I will be done by lunch. Well I better get back to work'n.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home