Monday, July 18, 2005

Boy is it hot. I swear Im gonna melt soon. Its been a long few days had a lot on my mind. I dont understand men at times but I guess I never will and its probably had for them to understand me. I am a very touchie feelie kind of person dating a non public touchie person. Makes life interesting. I try to remember to not molest him in public but at times I just want to slam him down on Lane 3 and make him scream my name. Now wouldnt that be a sight? Mommy mommy what them two people doing on the floor? te hehe Waxing the floor baby that all te hehe. But he makes me very happy and makes me smile. Just wish I could read his mind or maybe I dont cause he is almost as warped as I am. I know thats scary. I just hope I make him happy. I got to learn to be more forward about something and quiet about others. But how he can make me laugh till I almost passout.

I am almost all the way moved from the old house and I cant wait. He is going to move the rest of my furniture next week oh to have dressers again. I am liking the new place maybe next year I can buy a place of my own. Well back to work.

1 Comments:

At 7/19/2005 7:33 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

yay lol @ waxing the floor i need some waxing :P

yay

hugssss

and oi at hot indeed bleh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home