Saturday, August 06, 2005

Im calling Bullsh*t

I leave my sweetie's this morning to go to work. I drive like a very good girl. te hehe Really I did cause he was working outside and a few have complained. So to be a good girl I drove like a sane person. I get half way to work and my cellphone rings.
"Hello"
"hello I just wanted to call and tell you you drove good today"
"oh ok"
"Well I know you arent open but ***** was wondering if you had any dodads on your yard"
"Called to tell me I drove well. whatever. im calling bullsh*t on you"
He laughs and I roll my eyes.
"I'll check when I get there"
"Thank you and you really did drive good."
"Yeah but Im still calling bullsh*t on you. You gonna pay for that one"

Now why didnt he just asked me the question in the first place? We try not to talk shop with each other that much cause it makes the dating thing strange but my word Im not an idiot. I started driving better so his boss and others would stay off his back about me. Like they own the road. I do it out of respect for him not cause they are complaining. Got a problem with me talk to me not my boyfriend. But thats a whole nother thing. So I wonder what his punishment should be. te hehe. Nothing I guess all will be forgotten when he smiles at me tonight and kisses me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home