Friday, August 05, 2005

Old landlord came by yesterday and gave me my last months rent check back. woooooooohoooooooooo but he also told me his granddaughters went in the house the other night and a snake went sliding across the floor in front of them. OMG I hate snakes and how long had that nasty creature been in the house? I'm glad Im out of there. I hate snakes with a passion. Snakes were one of the main reasons I left there. When my guys cut the grass they kept finding snakes and I was not risking my Stars walking up on one. So with rent check in hand Im going to go shopping for a swing set for my Stars. te hehe.

Work has kept me busy lately. Ive been getting more bids which makes me happy. The last year has been a struggle with me trying to learn everything and gain my customers trust and respect. Hard work does pay off. This is my dream and I will not fail at it.

Everything is better with my sweetie and me. Misunderstands are interesting ya just have to work thru them. He does make me very happy. I just pray every night that I make him happy. I am just taking it a day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home