Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Its funny how the strangest things can make you smile. I have a pen that I borrowed ok I took from my sweetie everytime I use it I smile cause it makes me think of him. Im driving my sweetie's car today cause my brakes needed to be fixed and just the smell of his car makes me smile. Ive also decided Im a much better driver when Im driving someone elses car. I told him that and said he needed to buy me a car to drive and he just laughed. Does that mean he aint buyn me a new car?

Exactly how long does it take for rapid release tylenol to start working? Cause if it dont start working soon I may passout right here at my desk.

2 Comments:

At 8/25/2005 9:32 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

sighs i miss a man who smells good and makes me smile

 
At 8/26/2005 8:56 PM , Blogger ghartstein said...

My wife has a little doll with my hair in it...isn't that sweet. She always sticks pins in it...I wonder if that means anything...ouch, my back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home