Thursday, September 08, 2005

STOP POINTING FINGERS

Ok I know I totally messed up but it wasnt just me and I am trying to fix it. Why cant anyone see that? Or better yet why cant my famiy see that? I have busted my ass for the last year trying to get things straight. And things are getting better but nobody seems to notice. They just yell about things that happened two years ago well I cant change them. I wish I could but I cant So we can either stop pointing finger and decide how to fix it all or we can just say screw it and forget it all.

I AM NO A QUITTER. I stayed cant ya give me some credit for that? Yelling at me gets you now where. It just upsets me more and makes it harder for me to focus on the job ahead. I AM NOT PERFECT. and neither are you. I am trying my hardest and want this to work. A few words of incouragement would help. not words of blame and hate.

In the end I fear I have lost my brother and grandmother and uncle all to finger pointing and name calling. Why cant adults be adults and face the facts? I love my family and yet they have broken my heart and damn well broken my spirit.

To my family,
I am sorry for being the biggest fuckup in your eyes. but it was not just me. Blame me if you need to if it helps you sleep at night I dont care cause in the end I know the truth. I am great at my job and I have stepped up to the plate bigger than shit when I could have just walked away and told yall to handle it. I didnt and I wont. and if you think I would just walk away leaving everything in a mess yall never knew me to begin with. I have never asked for one penny from any of yall. How dare you yell at me and embarrass me? I am not a child. You expected me to know everything when this all started. I didnt. and yes I didnt come to you for help but why would I if you are going to yell at me like this. I thought I could fix it all by myself. and aint that what I am doing now you just wont look past the past and see what I have done now. So all I have left to say is Grow UP

6 Comments:

At 9/08/2005 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/08/2005 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/09/2005 9:16 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

hugs hun and its ok there problem is not ur problem and just keep on trucking girl I know you can, you have come so far we all see that and i am way proud of you and its all about you remember that

 
At 9/13/2005 4:34 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

love ya more beccabug

 
At 9/15/2005 5:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your strong sunsh|ne, you always have been. You always have given 110% in everything you have done.
moonsh|ne

Just think when they point:

Damn the man, save the empire !!

The world is the man, you and your kids make the empire

 
At 9/19/2005 8:50 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

huggles Moonsh|ne

hope you are good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home