Monday, October 10, 2005

I've decided I will probably never understand men.
To my sweetie: Why tell me you will come back to my place stay 15 min decide your tired and go home? Was it something I did or maybe something I didnt do?
To my ex: Why if you have the day off cant you say you will go on a field trip with your child instead of saying you will have to see if you get called to come in for overtime? Which is more important your child or a few extra dollars? That mighty dollars is one of the reasons why we split in the first place. Money can never replace time and love. Its always been "I'll spend time with you when I have nothing better to do" Well boy there is nothing better then spending time with your children.

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2005 11:28 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

omg becca i love you. you know that is my favorite name for my ex thinking of changing my license plate NO SDBF. te hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home