Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. - James A. Baldwin

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. - James A. Baldwin

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm

We all hide behind walls but in order to find true love we have to let someone get behind those walls. If we are never willing to let our guard down then how will anyone get to know the true us. I know when I get upset I turn my face away from the person Im talking to I try to hide my eyes from them. I will not even look at them. Scare that it they see what they said or did hurt me then they will know how to hurt me again. I am suppose to be the strong one the outspoken one the idependant one but in the end I am the shy one the scared one. The little girl that doesnt want to rock the boat in fear of being thrown off the boat. But what I have got to learn is that I am the captain of my boat. The people who love me do not mean to hurt my feelings the same as I dont mean to hurt theirs. Sometimes we all say and do things we wish we could take back. We forget that words can hurt more than a hit. Our decisions and actions affect everyone around us.

To my friends and family, I love you all very much . I am sorry for the things I have done that have hurt any of you.
To my Stars, I love ya'll more than life never forget that. till the stars dont shine no more.
To my sweetie, one day I will learn how to tell you how I feel.

1 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 1:11 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

awwwww sweets we all do things when we are mad that we wish we could take back

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home