Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Update

Well I asked my sweetie why he came to my house and then left 10 minutes after getting there. I was tired of wondering if I had done something wrong. He said he was tired. So then I said why didnt you just tell me that when I asked you to come over after mom's party. He said he didnt want to turn me down. So I said next time your tired just say I would love to but Im tired and I just want to go home to bed. Im a big girl I can handle the truth. It hurt me more thinking I had done something to make you mad then if you had just said you didnt feel like coming over. I guess I will never understand men. I just want him to be happy and hopefully I make him happy and if I dont I hope he would tell me.

3 Comments:

At 10/13/2005 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sunsh|ne ...

I see your insecurities still trouble you ... everything that happens isnt because you have done something wrong ... in fact .... from what I know of you, its things that you have done right ....
You are a teriffic person, from head to heart to soul ... you care about others more than you do yourself ....
Your stars are lucky to have an influence such as yourself in their lives ....
You sweety is but a lucky man and should count his blessings for being able to wake up and gaze into your eyes ....
Keep on trudging, as you do well ...

miss you ...

moonsh|ne

 
At 10/14/2005 7:17 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

awwwwwww Moonsh|ne so good to hear from you hope you are doing good. My insecurities will always trouble me. A haunted past never seems to go away. maybe its just me that lets it haunt me but I dont think I will ever forgive myself for the things I have done. I know I cant change them but I cant forget them either. huggles sweets miss ya too stop by more often.
Sunsh|ne

 
At 10/14/2005 12:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're suffocating the guy! Jeez, it's like some teenage crush.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home