Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Today is the 5 years anniversary of the bombing of the USS Cole. I have great respect for the women and men who defend our freedom. My heart cries for their families. How sad to lose a member of your family to the evil of this world. But for these families there is no closer really. They didnt get to see their loved ones laying in the coffin. If it were me I would have a hard time believing they were gone. I wouldnt want to face the pain so somewhere inside of me I would always have the hope that it wasnt them that lay in the ground that it was someone else. That they were somewhere out there trying to get back to me. So as I kiss my Stars goodnight I want to thank you for all that you do. You protect our freedom and try to make sure that my Stars and all Stars will a safe place to grow up. It takes a great person to be willing to die for their country. To the evil in the world, I dont understand how you can hate someone you have never met. How you can be so full of hate as to attack the innocents of children. Hate is a powerful motivator but love is a greater one. what a wonderful world we would live in if we all could learn not to hate differences but to love them and understand that those differences are what makes us all special. Each life is special. From the second of conception we are special. No life is an accident. I hope that I teach my Stars to love and not judge. Judging is for God and not for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home