Monday, October 31, 2005

Im baaaaaaaaaacccccccckkk

What a vacation. I love the mountains. I could have stayed there forever. But I would have run out of money and I missed my family. The kids and I had a great time. Now Im setting at work trying to get my mind back on work but it aint working to well. I did come to the realization that I could be a kept woman. Love me and keep me forever. I loved having the time off with my Stars and not having to answer to anyone or deside when or where we were going. They has soooo much fun going to all the different zoos and caves. Well back to work. HAPPY HALLOWEEN

2 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 11:50 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

kept woman aye lol what is the world coming to :P

 
At 11/02/2005 11:51 PM , Blogger Jewelz said...

Jewelz peeks in and hugsssssssssssss ya. glad you had a good holiday huni :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home