Thursday, October 20, 2005

LOST : BRAIN IF FOUND PLEASE RETURN

I think I have completely lost my mind. I am thinking about finally setting for my CPA. Which means lots of studying and money for testing. I should have done this years ago but at the time didnt seem important. Well now if I do not pass at least one section of the exam by June I have to have a Masters Degree in Accounting in order to take the test. the question is do I need it or is it just something I want to be able to say I did? I know I should have taken it as soon as I got my degree but so much had happened in the time that I got my degree that I really didnt see any way to do it. So now 8 years later I want to take the exam. I have just got to learn to manage my time better and to actually study cause there are 4 exams each costing over $100 to take each time I have to take it. So I really cant afford to take each test more than once. I really think I have lost my mind.

1 Comments:

At 10/21/2005 7:11 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

the nightmares about debits and credits are gonna start all over again

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home