Thursday, December 15, 2005

I lay here in my bed
Your arms wrapped around me
The warmth of your skin
Your breath on my neck
Our bodies seem as one
A single tear rolls down my cheek
I try to hide my pain
I close my eyes
Praying for the sun to shine
Nighttime holds soo many ghost
I cuddle in closer
You hold me tighter
Whispering to me
Calming my fears
Till at last I go to sleep
You watch me dream
Wishing my past you could erase
Brushing the curl from my face
You kiss my lips
Pulling my body closer to yours
Finally going to sleep yourself
As the sun starts to shine on my face

3 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 1:28 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

awwww gurlie!!!!! {{{HUGS}}}

That was, heterosexual hugs! lmao!

on the real, that was nice!

 
At 12/16/2005 9:14 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Morning Mama!

 
At 12/18/2005 9:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your beautiful sunsh|ne ...

moonshyne

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home