Saturday, February 11, 2006

Its been 8 years and yet it seems like it just happened. I still remember the words the feeling the tears. I remember the call. And in that instant my life changed. I was the glue that held everything together when all I wanted to do was fall apart. No one in my family knows that I blame myself. That I think about what if I had been there. That it was my words that broke his heart. I know he hold no hard feelings toward me cause daddies never do. And he knows I punish myself enough. Just one last hug and a kiss and to hear him call me his girl. I love you Daddy

2 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 3:27 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

whoa........hope ur ok miss u gurl.

 
At 2/14/2006 8:46 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!

~~~ D ~~~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home