Thursday, February 02, 2006

I've decided I hate slow weeks at work. They drive me crazy but then Im already crazy so Im not sure it makes much of a difference. The good thing about being slow is Ive not really felt like dealing with alot of people lately. To much on my mind to be bothered with being nice. I think about the past way too much. I cant change it so I should learn to accept it amd move on. Im missing my sweetie. He has been working alot lately so little time for me. Which then makes me doubt how he feels for me and right now I really need his support. But in his defense I hadnt told him about everything that is going on right now. I wanted to talk to him face to face but I couldnt wait any longer. So out it came and I think I told him in a nice way. Its hard for me to say how I feel over the phone cause I start to cry and then it never makes any sense. Much better at typing it or face to face. He had no idea what date was coming up. All I really want is for him to hold me and let me cry it all out. No words have to be said just let me cry myself to sleep in his arms.

1 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 3:41 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

awwwwww
whas up red?
missed you
hope your well.....
imma keep in touch more/been busy as hell
have a good night....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home