Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Why do we need a special day to tell the ones we love that we love them? Shouldn't we tell them everyday? Today is offically Valentine's Day but I've decided to move it to Saturday. So that gives me 4 more days to figure out how to say what I want to say. Becca Im not going to chicken out this time. Its time to say it and see what happens. If its not meant to be then better to know now then later. Ive already given him my heart now I just need to tell him that I love him.

1 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 1:53 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

Why do we need a special day to tell the ones we love that we love them?
No- it should be ever day!!!!

Shouldn't we tell them everyday?
YESSS!!!!!

Tell him you love him!!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home