Friday, May 19, 2006

wooohooooo its Friday

What a week. My Stars have had to come to work with me every morning. Poor sweeties. They have been soo good about getting up early. So here is is Friday and Im going out with my bf and another friend tonight. wooohooooooo women be shopping. I have to find the perfect dress for a wedding that I am going to. Not slutty but not nunish. A turn your head dress. A make my sweetie drool dress. But at the same time make his mom happy. I got new hightlights in my hair yesterday. I cant wait to wash it and style it myself so I can see how it really looks. Right now they are fire engine red in the light. Scares me alittle. But hopefully once I wash it will be ok. If not my bf will fix it. She thinks its pretty but Im a freak when it comes to my hair. I thing I have had every shade of red put on my hair. So lately all I have really done is work. But this weekend I have lots of stuff to do. Tball game and cookout. I cant believe that the season is already over. They have changed so much from how they played at the beginning of the season. Sunday i am suppose to sing in church but I didnt make practice last night so hopefully I wont have to. Then I have a cookout with my sweetie's family. That is always an interest experience. Im the freak in the group. The loud one the crazy one some times I wonder why he is even dating me. Well back to work

1 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 3:39 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

lol you know me i never go by the norm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home