Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WORDS

So many. Its funny how I come back here. To leave my words so I can breath again. To feel free on all that is weighing me down. I am trying to hold it all together yet it is slowly slipping thru my hands. I am ready to let it go. To be finished with this dream that is now a nightmare. So I pray every minute that it will soon be over. That I can move on to a much better dream with my love. I know it will happen. I have a peace that only comes with knowing God is going to get me thru this. I just have to wait for His time. This blog is like an addiction. I try to let go of it but it calls me over and over. I can leave it but it will always call me back. The words that are here. the feelings. They are all a map of my heart. So much to say. My love is my anchor. Holding me and making sure that the storm of life does not drown me. My stars are getting bigger and shining brighter than ever. They are my light at the end of this tunnel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home