Monday, April 11, 2005

On our way to church this morning my son ask me "Mom do you have your clothes on?" So being the person I am even though I know I put my clothes on I looked down. "Yes sweetie Im dressed why?" "Well your arm is naked" I laughed. I knew we were in a hurry to get out the door this morning but I also knew I had clothes on. He was very concerned about the naked arm. Guess he hadnt seen a naked arm in awhile. When I leave the house in the morning I always go over the list of stuff in my head. One morning we walked out of the house I put my daughter in the care and she told me her feet were wet. Well I just took it that she meant her shoes were wet. I get my son to school and get ready to take her out of the car and look down yep her feet are wet cause she aint got any shoes on. So now we go down the list of clothing in the mornings. Its a good morning if we can all get out of the house totally dressed and even better morning if all our clothes are facing the right way. Nothing like getn your son to school and noticing grass stains on the back of his pants and wondering how they got there till ya realize he has his pants on backwards.

4 Comments:

At 4/11/2005 4:15 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

i go outside without my clothes on all the time just not when im planning on going to church. Good thing i finally decided to put curtains up

 
At 4/11/2005 7:49 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4/12/2005 5:27 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

oi you two lol ok um not getting in trouble for the bra thing btw was so not my fault :P and i thought the curtains were to wear not to put up ?hmm no wonder why ppl look at me funny

 
At 4/12/2005 5:28 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

oh lol had to delete and repaste cause my typing skills made me look like a bad speller as always :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home