Friday, April 08, 2005

Yes No Maybe

Ok will I ever be able to make up my mind. I know what I want but am i strong enough to handle the road to get there? Am I able to trust or will I always think that people have alterior motives? Grrrrrrrrrr the mind can be a awful thing. Trust dont trust. Do I listen to my head or heart? I swear I feel like one of those rubber dolls being pulled in every direction. I have a hard time believing anyone would want to talk to me just cause I am me. There has got to be a reason behind it. Grrrrr Me and my trust issues. Why cant I just be happy and accept things at face value? Not everybody had a negative reason for talking to me. Issues I have. I need to learn to turn the brain off and just have fun. Got to find that switch. Boy do I ramble. Yes No Maybe Could Be Happiness Pain Sorrow Joy Tears Smiles Heartache Happy Ever After Feel like Im standing in the road running back and forth saying "Which way do I go? Which way do I go?" Maybe I should get a hammer nail my foot to the floor. then I couldnt run I could just stand there and wait for the train to hit me. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I swear Im running in circles. Round and Round I go where I stop I have no idea. Back and Forth Left and RightUp and Down I am who I am why is that never good enough? Is it not good enough for you or is it not good enough for me? Am I not worthy or do I think of myself as worthless? When life gives ya lemons make lemonade but grrrrrrrrrrr im out for sugar. Circles or maybe Triangles or have I boxed myself in? Time to get out of the box to shake the world up. Either play the game or get played. But I dont like playing games. Be straight forward with me no candy coating. I want the hard truthful facts. Are you playing with my mind or do you really want my time? Its either yes or no there is no maybe to that question. Do I trust you? Do I trust me? Heart Brain Trust Game Left Right Up Down Yes No Maybe

3 Comments:

At 4/08/2005 3:01 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

OI HEART

and OI YOUR ARE THE SUGAR :P

And you are worth it so stop with thinking ur not kk :P

HUGGGLES

 
At 4/08/2005 3:10 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

no sugar just wired. wired wrong maybe grrrrrrrrrrr i cant decide anything today tooo forever for me to decide if i was going to eat or not. back and forth grrrrrrrrrrr

 
At 4/08/2005 5:42 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

knowing m luck the coin would land on its side

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home