Saturday, July 16, 2005

Ok becca you can stop worrying. I'm better today. Its amazing what sleep can do for ones brain and outlook. I went home to my sweetie's place yesterday and we talked some. He told me he just wished I would talk to him and tell him what was going on in my head. I've always been the strong one. I hold everything I think nobody else wants or can handle to hear in my head and wait till they find out on their own or just hide the secrets forever. So I tell him what I'm thinking or at least I told him part. Poor boy couldn't handle everything that my head thinks. We talk some and then back comes the wall. I don't want to get hurt so I hide. This one could hurt me soo much and never know. I've fallen for him and never meant to. So Im laying there in his arms and I start to cry from exhaustion and brain overload. How different and great it is to have someone to hold you when you cry and to hear him say "Baby just let it all out. Baby girl its all ok" So there I laid face buried in his chest crying till I passed out. At 11 I woke up on the floor. Not sure how I got there. I go get in the bed and I ask him why was I laying on the floor. He said I got up off the sofa grabbed the blanket and threw it on the floor and laid down. He tried to get me to come to bed with him but I was either ignoring him or I was asleep. I climb in bed and end up tossing and turning the rest of the night. Why is it that I can sleep sooo much better on the sofa? Or maybe its just that I was so tired before on the sofa that I made my brain shut up.

Thank you Becca and Desi for making me feel better yesterday. I miss yall and hope yall are having lots of fun.

2 Comments:

At 7/17/2005 7:02 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

awwwwww ok first off lol at my typos rubbing off on becca

otherwise I tild you talking to him is good :D

all will be ok and stop trying not to fall for him and enjoy it every second so much easier and funner and fullfilling ok ok enuf :)

hugs miss u too

 
At 7/17/2005 8:20 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

lol my drunkn sis love yall

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home