Monday, December 19, 2005

My daughter decided that this year for Christmas she wants Dora everything. So I go in search for Dora. I decided that the Dora talking doll house is her big present. Well friday night my sweetie and I are shopping and the store we go to doesnt have it. So we go shopping Saturday night and go to Target they dont have it. We go to the ToysRUs and they have two but both boxes are damaged. So then he says lets try the WalMart here. Go there no Dora. He then takes me to the Kmart one Dora but its been opened. By now Im upset cause this is really what I wanted to get her and I know I shouldnt have waited till the week before Christmas to start shopping. My sweetie then says well lets drive to the other Walmart. This man has been shopping with me since 5pm and has not complained one little bit in the lines and at me not being able to decided what to get my stars. So we get back in the car and stop at DQ for a blizzard. We go to the Walmart they dont have it either. Ive about decided that she just isnt gonna get this for Christmas. We had been talking about going home and then going back out at like 2am to Super Kmart in another town. No crowds at 2am. He says lets just go now and see if they have it and if they dont I will take you to the Walmart there. So we drive 30 mins to Kmart. wooooooohoooooooooo they have it. At almost midnight we leave Kmart and head home. I cant stop thanking him. He keeps telling me its not a big deal and that I dont need to thank him. She is not his daughter but yet he can drive all over creation to help me find her the one thing I want to get her. I do love this man. I was very blessed the day he decided to ask me out.

5 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 11:48 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

just wanted to say hi!!! im busy today and have a half day do Ill catchya tmorrow :)---D

imma read this and hit u up with a respnse tomorrow

 
At 12/19/2005 6:52 PM , Blogger Mike said...

Dora haunts me in my dreams! :)

 
At 12/20/2005 8:32 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

thas whas up that he took u aroundlooken for the thing like that, (present) thats a good man!! (ha! laugh)

 
At 12/21/2005 8:06 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

morning mama!

 
At 12/21/2005 4:15 PM , Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Hey babygirl? You not comming back to see me?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home