Friday, December 30, 2005

What may seem insignificant to you, may mean the world to someone else.

A kiss before we part may not seem like a lot to you. But to me it means alot. What if this is the last time we see each other alive do you want to be left wishing you would have kissed me just one more time? I dont. I want to know that when I left you you were smiling and knew you mean the world to me.

Yes I know I am an emotional freak but that is me. If I dont tell you when something upsets me how will you know? I dont mean to seem petty or pushy or needy. But the pure and simple fact is that I do need you. I need you to hold me and hug me and kiss me. I need you to dry my tears. Not because I am weak but because I love you. So the question is can you put up with my emotions? Can you deal with my need to be reassured? I try not to let my past dictate the present but sometimes it is hard. When you are told for 7 years that nobody else would ever put up with you and love you you tend to believe it. I will try to do better. I love you sweetie and maybe one day very soon I will have the courage to say those words again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home