Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Birthday

To my best man,

How time seems to fly. Its hard to believe that you are 5 years old. I can remember the day the nurse told me I was pregnant with you. How happy I was. Sweetie you are my miracle child. The doctors never thought I would carry you full term. They were almost sure I was going to miscarry you. But here you are. You have the sweetest heart of any little boy I know. From the day you were born you have loved to cuddle. we spent many a night curled up on the sofa together. I love to go into yor room and just watch you sleep. Please never let the harshness of the world change your heart. You are destined for great things. Your energy and love of life is going to take you very far in life. Never doubt in yourself. Laugh at yourself. Always love your sister no matter what happened. She is your family and family has to stick together. Learn from your mistakes. Learn for my mistakes. Believe in miracles cause you are one. I love you sweetie wiff my whole heart. Happy Birthday.

Mom

3 Comments:

At 12/27/2005 9:47 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

that was sooooooo beautiful. Miss you gurl!!! Happy Holidays!!!! Holla!

 
At 12/29/2005 8:04 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

IF I dont hear from yah, have a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

~D

 
At 12/30/2005 8:01 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home