Friday, January 06, 2006

Why is it when it rains men have to whine like a bunch of babies? Ok yes its raining but only a drizzle and I know you can get sick if you stay wet but you want a job then get your butt out there and do your job. More water comes out of a water gun then what is falling from the sky. Im beginning to think they are a bunch of 30+ babies. We dont sell product I dont have money for payroll. Its that simple. So grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ok so I got some great sex and good sleep and Im ready to face the world. Yes it tried to kill me yesterday but today is a new day. Its gonna be ok. Now if I could just learn how to tell my sweetie that I love him. Yep Im chicken shit. I do love him but Im scared to death to say those words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home