Thursday, January 05, 2006

STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Here I set wondering. Can your head explode from stress? Can you have a heartattack at my age? Everything seems to be looking up and then bammmmmmmmmm you feel like ya got hit by a truck. Nothing I did or nothing the ones I love did. Just life. Life is a gamble and I am beginning to wonder if Im lossing at this gamble. Im tired. Im stressed. Im worried. I just keep praying that all my hard work is going to payoff. But maybe I kidding myself. Maybe my dreams are not able to be reached. These are the days I really wish my father was here. His advice is much needed. Or maybe I should have listen to what he said all along. He told mom when he died to sell. Maybe Im just a f*ck up cause I wanted this dream. A dreamer child that believed hard work would pay off. Its never been about the money. Its always been about the love of my job. Ok no more pitty party for me. Back to work. Shake it off and face life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home