Monday, November 29, 2010

The stress of my job gets to me alot theses days. I pray alot. The peace that I get from praying is the most wonderful feeling. I know God has a great plan for me and that I just have to keep praying for Him to help me follow His plan. I am greatful that He gave me my husband to keep me glued together. I am blessed with everything that I have. What I want most out of life is to be a great wife and mother. Everything else no longer matters. I feel like my husband and children have been getting the short end of the deal here lately. I am trying hard to fix that. So I pray every day that God will lead me where He wants me. I can not fix my past mistakes I can only move forward.

1 Comments:

At 12/02/2010 11:03 AM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

My stress is from not having a job. I am starting my own business. (Have started) and the stress is from not having work. I have to take the action and let God handle the results. God isn't going to do anything for me, I have to do it myself. It's the way the world is made.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home