Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANKSGIVING

I have soo very much to be thankful for. I am very blessed. I have a husband that loves me no matter how much I mess up. He is my glue. My stars ground me but never let me forget that the world is a magical place. My mom taught me to be strong. As I think about it most of the women in my life have taught me to be strong. Life is not always easy. We have to learn from our mistakes. When life gets hard we pray harder. I love thanksgiving because I get to see family members that dont live right here around me. My family is my love all else comes second in my heart. not always in my time but in my heart yes. Im thankful that God shows us His love everyday. Im thankful for friends that help me along this road. Thanksgiving should not be one day a year it should be every day of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home