Friday, January 14, 2011

Well its that time of year that I dream of you. I see your face I reach for you only to wake up with the greatest feeling of loss. oh to hear your voice. I will not break the promise I made to you. Honor thy father and thy mother. At least I can try to get one part of that right. The dreams haunt me. so much you missed. and sooo much that I missed. you knew things that i wish i would have listened to. your song was so true. the greatest man i never knew did live just down the hall from me. whos fault it was we will never know. i sit here at your desk with your dream knowing that it is no longer my dream. my dream is the one ive had my whole life. my dream is have time. time with my family. maybe that was your dream too we just never got there. i have learned that everything is not always black and white. maybe if i had been there things would have been different. my relationship with mom is sooo very different now then it was then maybe our relationship would have changed too. we never got that chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home