Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Details

Its only Tuesday and Im already ready for the weekend. Yesterday I get a phone call from my delivery driver. Call a wrecker. Why? The water pump blew. great Customer calls his door was not right. greater. It just seems to pour when it rains around here. and yes we had ice and rain today. I wake up to my phone ringing I was sure it was my mom about my grandma but it was just school 2 hour delay. almost gave myself a heart attack. lol that is life of the weird and crazy. I tried a new recipe for dinner. I think they licked the pan. I am trying to get everything straight. my life my bills my house my work. slowly but surely im gonna get there. so many ideas so many things i want to do.

1 Comments:

At 1/13/2011 7:39 AM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

I was ready for this weekend on Sunday night, before the week even started.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home