Friday, April 22, 2005

At a loss for words today. I dont know where to start or even end. The start is birth the ending is death. The middle is life. I just pray that in my middle I told the people that I love how much they mean to me. Yesterday something happened that reminded me how short life is and that I should never forget to tell the ones I love that I love them. We are all soo busy with our lives that we forget to say I love you when we leave each other. I hate the word goodbye. In fact a rarely use it if you havent noticed. Its always later. cause one way or another I will see you later. If not on this earth then in heaven and in my dreams. Last night after I prayed I asked my father to watch over God's newest angel. I look at my Stars and know how truly blessed I am. I will never understand and guess Im not meant to understand why things happen. In the end when I meet my Lord maybe He will explain. But for now I just cry and ask why. There are no answers just tears. I close my eyes and pray that I will wake up and this will all be a bad dream another one of my nightmares. But in the end I cry cause I know its sooo very really and if my heart hurts this bad I dont even want to imagine how you must feel. I dont have the words. I cant hug you and tell you how very sorry I am. I cant dry your tears. All I can do is tell you Im sooooo very sorry and pray for you. And right at this moment that just doesnt seem like enough.

2 Comments:

At 4/23/2005 11:29 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

sigh all i can say is i love you and wish i did have all the answers

 
At 4/23/2005 11:47 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

love you too sweetie. some questions just dont have answers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home