Thursday, April 21, 2005

Well planting season is here again which means there goes my phone line at least 4 or 5 times before summer. Well yesterday was the first time and hopefully the last. I got home to no phone which meant no net. grrrrrrrrrr and Im still alive to tell about it. Call phone company we will be out tomorrow to fix. Some guy calls this morning are you home? Yeah right like i stay home every time ya'll come out to fix this dang thing. No Im not and the problem is outside so I dont need to be cause Ive already checked the outside box. So he says he'll call me when it works. I get call later on. I have a temporary line on the ground cause he was fixing the cut in the line when it broke again two feet from where he was repairing. So finally they decide that they should bury the line deeper and in a different spot. Like 12" down in the middle of a field was gonna work. So for now I have phone till someone cuts my temporary line. Woooooooohooooooo the joys of living in the middle of a cow field. Wonder if a cow bites it if the cow will be able to be my answering machine. Hello you have reached moofomation how may i direct you call?

1 Comments:

At 4/22/2005 12:38 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

moooooonkey asses :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home