Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Is this your full time job?

I was driving the forklift at work yesterday. ok no laughing. And a customer asked me was this my full time job? What do I look like Im 12? I get it all the time. This summer I got "Is this your summer job?" Why is it sooo hard for men (yes all these questions were asked by men) that a woman could be doing my job? You should see the mail I get addressed to Mr. Soinso. Ive scared salesmen away and chased a few off. I just laugh at them. You should see their faces when they ask me is the manager in and if they can see him. I say Yes the manager is in and no you cant see him cause she isnt a he. My employees seem to get a laugh out of all the different people and their take on a woman being the manager. I just laugh. I know my job and Im good at it. btw a forklift and me are a funny sight. Shame I drove them better at 6 then I do now. te hehe my son thinks they are giant riddie toys. So to all you men Yes this is my full time job and yes I love it.

5 Comments:

At 4/13/2005 2:09 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

um i wanna cum drive the forklift :P plsssssssssssssss

 
At 4/13/2005 8:28 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

from what i hear desi driving anything is a scary thought

 
At 4/14/2005 12:04 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

could get awful bloodie if i hit everyone that pisses me off

 
At 4/14/2005 4:21 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

lol @ making fun of my driving lol love it got ya all scared witless whoohooo :P

lol

 
At 4/14/2005 6:08 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

we would be scared witless if we had some wit

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home