Monday, April 18, 2005

Maybe I am a B*tch

Using bright red for this cause Im in a mood. Been this way for 2 days. I know what caused it. And grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at that. Ive had the brainless customers from hell today but I smile and stay polite as long as I can. I honestly think they dont hear the hint of sarcasm in my voice as they ask the same question for the 100th time. But I professional and smile and answer it yet again. Its so pretty here todayI just want to be outside away from people. Grrrrrrrrrrr at me and my moodiness. Time to get over it all and move on. Whats done is done and it cant be changed. Work is gonna get busy soon with the sun finally deciding to shine. I love the summer and the sun recharges my batteries, so maybe I wont be a b*tch. But I know I am a born b*tch and it really cant be changed.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at my mood. and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at me for letting someone make me feel this way. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at it all. By now you would think I would know better. I am who I am. No smoke or mirrors. What I say I mean and these are not just words on a screen. My eyes see them and tell my heart. These words are my feelings. Why would I waste my time if they werent? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr at me for crying and caring. grrrrrrrrrrrrr at me for thinking it was me. I may be a moster and a b*tch but I have never said I wasnt. Never said I was perfect cause theres no way on earth that is possible. I am so I am nothing more nothing less. Accept me or dont. But dont tell me how I feel in my heart and dont act like you know what Im thinking. Words have feelings behind them and once said cant be changed. Words can kill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home