Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day

I went shopping yesterday and the clerk said my children were blessed. I looked at her and said "I am the one that is blessed not them." I keep thinking about this holiday. Mother's Day to me is not a celebration of the mother but of the children that make me a mother. They should be celebrated not me. They are my gifts straight from God. Without them my life would be soo empty. They push me to better myself to be more than I ever thought I could be. How truely blessed I am to have them. So this and every Mother's day that follows is my celebrating them and their love.
So to my Stars. Babies I love you more than my own life. I would die at this second if I knew that ya'll would live happily ever after. I thank God every day that He gave ya'll to me. Ya'll show me what love is all about. Thank you for loving me. Always remember no matter what I love you and will always stand behind you.
To my mother. We have not always seen eye to eye and at times I truely wanted to run away from my life. But time has fixed our relationship and I dont know what I would do without you. I love you and thank you for giving me life. You have stood behind me this last year. You have supported me soo very much and for that I am very greatful.

Happy Mothers day to all the mothers in this world. Without ya'll there would be no world.

5 Comments:

At 5/08/2005 4:17 PM , Blogger Aspire said...

I miss my mum :(

 
At 5/08/2005 5:58 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

huge huggles aspire and remember she is always with you in your heart

 
At 5/08/2005 6:09 PM , Blogger Aspire said...

Thanks Red x

 
At 5/08/2005 6:21 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

no need to thank me its the truth

 
At 5/12/2005 8:20 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

huggggs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home