Saturday, April 23, 2005

WHY

That is the question of the day or week or maybe even a life time. I set here just wondering why. but there are no answers. Im sad and angry and just totally lost. I want to go outside and look up in the sky and scream why but that wont get me an answer either. and with the weather we are having today its only going to get me struck by lightning. And I dont have good luck so I dont need to push it. I know I will never have the answer to this question. Sometimes there is no answer just that things happen that we can not change and that we do not understand. I will never understand. My heart will never forget the pain. And my pain is sooo small compared to others. I wish I could take your pain away. But all I can do is try to be here for you and be the friend you have been to me. You have been my lighthouse shining a light on my path making me see what was right there infront of me. making me see who I am. Please remember that I am here for you. I sooo wish there was more that I could do. There are no words that I can say. nothing that I can do to make it better. All I can do is be your friend and listen to you.

1 Comments:

At 4/24/2005 11:30 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

i love ya reds and ur doing great hun

xxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home