Friday, April 29, 2005

What a week. Is it over yet? The only words I can come up with lately to write here are sad. Last night when I got home I was suppose to clean cause the kids destroyed the house while I was sick. but it didnt happen. As usual when Im emotional I worked myself soo completely up that all I could do is lay on the sofa and cry. I cried for my best friend and the sadness that he must feel. I cried for the life for a child that was taken way before her time. I cried cause I wished that I could have been there more for my friend. And in the end I prayed for my friend and his family. The more I think about the more mixed up I see myself. Im soo backwards. Should have started with the praying. Weird how as a child we can believe soo strongly and instead of growing in our faith we start to lose it as an adult. Or maybe its that somethings just make us question more as an adult. I have asked why soo many times for soo many different reasons. Just as a child we just believe with out wanting or needing the why. My faith has gotten me thru so much and I in return have let my faith down in sooo many ways. But the awesome thing about God is that He doesnt hold grudges. He accepts me for who I am and knows all of my flaws. He forgives me for all the wrong that I have done even though I cant. So in the end it is my faith that will get me thru not anything that I do myself because in the end Im never alone He is always with me.

4 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 1:38 AM , Blogger Desiree said...

did i miss it?

:P

 
At 5/02/2005 12:26 PM , Blogger redgirl said...

ive missed alot

 
At 5/02/2005 8:54 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5/02/2005 8:56 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

lmfao @ new post :P

but seconded and ive been working on one for 3 days now :| not a good sign lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home