Monday, April 25, 2005

Ok finished my poem and have sat here debating if I was going to post it or not. I am scared of upseting anyone but this is what was in my heart to write. I started it Thursday afternoon. I think this one is better than the original and seeing as I couldnt remember all of the original its the new and improved version. grrrrrrrrrrrrr Im still setting here debating. Yes No Maybe Ok im posting can just remove later if it upset anyone.


The day you were born I held you in my hand
We use to build castles in the sand

The games we use to play
We would sit and laugh all day

Now I set here by myself
Starring at your picture on the shelf

The loneliness i feel inside
The tears that I can not hide

I do not understand why God took you
What am I going to do?
You were my precious little baby

Who turned into a beautiful young lady

I think about the dreams you had
And all I can do is get mad
Your dreams were going to come true
Why did this have to happen to you?

The pain I feel in my heart
Like its being ripped apart

You were my gift from above
My little angel love

1 Comments:

At 4/25/2005 8:03 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

yeh what she said and u could never hurt anyone with love reddie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home