Thursday, December 02, 2010

DREAMS

I just remembered what I was dreaming about last night. Grandma's house ghost and floating heads. Maybe being sick is making my dreams weird or the fact that I talked to my brother yesterday. I was at grandma's house for some reason and kept seeing my father and grandma trying to scare who ever was with me. Guess I thought it was totally normal cause they didnt scare me I just told them to stop. Thats all I remember right now. My dreams have always be a little wierd lol. I know why I am dreaming of her now. My grandma died Christmas eve morning 3 years ago. I always start dreaming about her and my father when it gets close to their dates. Unfinished business I guess. I wonder if I will ever get it straight enough in my head to stop the dreams.

2 Comments:

At 12/03/2010 7:59 AM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

Maybe medication is causing weird dreams. If you're sick, and taking meds, it could have something to do with it.
Hope you get to be feeling better soon!

 
At 12/03/2010 10:20 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

thank you. i wish i could blame it on meds. i cant take meds cause of the side affects that they have on me. maybe its the lack of oxygen to the brain cause i cant breathe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home