Friday, January 07, 2011

Tuesday my grandma went into the hospital. Hopefully she is coming home today. She has taught me sooo many things about life and love. As I sit here thinking back over all the different memories there are none that I would like to forget. I cant ever remember her saying a mean word or at least none I didnt deserve. The hugs and kisses the strength she has. I can only pray that I will be half the women she is. Life teaches you lots of lessons. The more family I lose the more I cherish the ones that are left. She is the last of my grandparents. Or maybe its the older I get the more I have learned that tomorrow is not promised. So love like there is no tomorrow.

I am looking forward to the weekend. Im thinking its going to be a cuddle up movie night Saturday. I always have big ideas for the weekend but never seem to get them all done. Why are weekends only 2 days and weeks 5 days? 3 and 4 sound better.

1 Comments:

At 1/09/2011 11:37 AM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

Just swap weekends for workdays and it would be better. Two on, Five off!
Hope your Grandmother is OK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home