Monday, January 10, 2011

What a weekend. Grandma came home Friday. So hunny and I ate there Friday and went back with the kids Saturday for lunch and dinner. Hopefully we got the room set up how may grandma and auntie want it. It will probably change in a week or sooo after they see if this design is working fOr them. In the process of moving the furniture I broke to dresser drawers and the while washing dishes I broke a tea pot. So hunny fixed one drawer and made a new one. tea pot beyond repair. I havent gotten much sleep. I think icecream is now off the list of things I can eat or at least not eating them at night anymore. Eating isnt on the top of my list these days anyway. I did enjoy the weekend even though I worked my tail off. and boy has the week started of with a bang. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more details to follow

1 Comments:

At 1/11/2011 7:50 AM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

I don't think ice cream will keep you awake, unless it messes up your stomach. Try lactose free ice cream.

Waiting on the 'details'

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home