Thursday, December 16, 2010

I've been here. just not here. the story of my life. I sometimes feel like I'm just breathing so I can get thru the next minute. My stars get out of school this week for Christmas. When they go back new rules for mom. Im letting stress rule me and Im tired of it. I feel like Im letting them down. I forget silly things and dont check homework so then in the morning we are running around like crazier people. no more. I've got to get back to where I was. Life will always have stress. there will always be bills. one day at a time one problem at a time. organization is not my friend but i've got to learn to do better. better use of my time so that i can be a better mom. winter blues have no place in my life. its my life and i'm taking it back. i pray for change and i have to work towards it too. focus on the finish line but dont forget to run the race.

1 Comments:

At 12/17/2010 7:31 AM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

This is the time of year for feeling crappy. Everyone puts on a fake happy face, but do many people feel really depressed and stressed this time of year.
Sometimes I just to try to make it till lunch, then to the end of the day. Then to bedtime. I block it off into 4 hour segments and not think about anything outside of that segment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home