Saturday, December 04, 2010

TIME FLIES

Where has the year gone? Wasn't it just January? They say the older we get the faster time flies. When I was young the school year seemed to last forever now it just goes by sooo fast. My son turns double digits this month. It is very hard for me to believe that he is that old. If I admit he is that old then I have to admit that I am old enough to have a child that old. lol. He was my miracle child. The drs never thought I would carry him full term. They didnt even write him up as a pregnancy till I was 4 months pregnant. I know God has awesome plans for him. As I watch him grow, I wonder what he will be when he grows up. Does he know how much he is loved? Am I teaching him everything he needs to know? I think all parents worry about these answers. We look back and wonder could we have done something different. At the end of the day I know I am not the perfect mother but when he says "Mom can you lay with me for a little bit before I go to sleep?" I know those days are getting fewer and fewer so I better cherish the times he does ask.

1 Comments:

At 12/05/2010 7:04 AM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

I agree, this has been a fast year. I think the years seemed longer when I was younger too, but I also remember the first half of the year going by faster than the second half. Now the whole thing flies.
I remember turning 10, Wow! A decade! Double digits! It seemed very old at the time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home