Friday, December 17, 2010

I know Im weird but Im not crazy. Thought something was lost but I knew I had sent it to the right place. The place just didnt handle it properly. scared the bageebees out of me. stress can make you crazy. lol Im back on mtdew at night. need the caffine and sugar to keep me going. also gonna try taking b12 again. multi vitamins make me crazier than i usually am so just gonna try the b12 by itself. i sooo dream of the day when the weather man says snow day and i can just go back to sleep. no worry no stress. i keep praying and breathing.

1 Comments:

At 12/18/2010 7:05 AM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

This post reminds me of the movie Alice In Wonderland, in the beginning, Alice has the dream, and asks her father if she's crazy. Her father says, "Yes, I'm afraid you are" and Alice looks all worried. Then her father says "But All The Best People Are!"

I try to follow two rules:
1: Don't sweat the small stuff.
2: It's ALL small stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home