Thursday, December 30, 2010

What will 2011 bring?

I sit here at my desk wondering what will the next year bring. Faith and Strength are the 2 words that come to mind. Or maybe it should be strength in my faith. Faith is what makes me move in the morning. Knowing that some how God will help me get thru till the end of the day helps me breath. I also have hope of what the future brings for me and my family. I have to believe that at the end of this dark cloud is a rainbow. I draw strength from my children's laughter. oh the blessed innocences of children. I do not like what all this stress has done to change me. I will not let it rule me. So tonight when I lay my head on my pillow I will thank God for my faith, my family, my friends and my future.

1 Comments:

At 12/31/2010 8:09 AM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

Most people I talk to will be glad 2010 is gone, and think 2011 will be a better year! I think it too!

Wishing you a HEALTHY, HAPPY, and PROSPEROUS 2011!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home