Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Im ready to turn the music up and forget about the outside world. To let the rhythm of the song vibrate thru my body. To let the words take me away to another place. To breath in the emotions. ahhhhhhhh

Thinking its gonna be a baking afternoon. cookies bread and cake. My son's dinner got moved to tonight cause grandma had to go to the er. We went to my husband's family last night and saw his grandma and ate with them instead. It was nice. pizza and icecream cake. I'm thinking of making a chocolate cake fOr tonight and my daughter has already asked for homemade bread. Ive got to find some new recipes for bread like cin raison bread or sweet bread. maybe i will make them some apple sauce too. im in the mood to cook and make the house smell like Christmas.

2 Comments:

At 12/23/2010 5:46 AM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

Can I come over for some chocolate cake? Everything you're making sounds great!
What kind of music do you like? I ask because you mention listening to the words. loosely speaking, I like music for the music part, not really the message in the words. Although I do like Oingo Boingo's "Mary" and Ozzie Osbourne's "No More Tears" for the words

 
At 12/29/2010 11:29 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

chocolate cake ended up to be confetti cake. i love all types of music. the words arent always important just the sound. right now im in a country music mood.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home