Saturday, January 01, 2011

Is it them or is it me?

Have you ever left a family gathering and wondered what universe you just left? I am the first to admit that I am not normal. if there really is a normal. But sometimes after leaving my family I wonder if its them or me. After much soul searching and discussions with friends I've come to the conclusion its them. I went to eat at my mother's last night cause my brother was in town with his family. We talked during dinner which in its self is a circus. Then he gets up goes to the sofa starts playing on his computer and doesnt say 5 good words to me after that. My husband and I leave and we both look at each other and say thats odd. Not sure what I've done to make him mad this time. oh well so is life with my crazy family.

2 Comments:

At 1/02/2011 9:54 AM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

No, there is no normal, there is a broad spectrum, with extremes at each end, with most of us sprinkled nearer the center.
I have found it is too time consuming and imprecise to try to guess what is going on in somebodys head.
People are judged by their actions, not their thoughts.
Your brother getting up, going to another room and acting weird was an action. Did you make an action that caused his action? If not, it's him.

 
At 1/02/2011 11:27 AM , Blogger redgirl said...

i love to over think things. im sticking to he is weird lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home