Sunday, January 02, 2011

What a day. Im working on month and year end stuff at work. Trying to get my office in some kind of order which for me is very hard cause im not an organized kind of girl. Ive decided its got to get done. Gonna lose my mind if i dont get some of this paper gone. Im also blog hopn and looking fOr a good meal planning database so that I can get my grocery addiction under control. For some reason I like to eat. I love to cook just need to get recipes and list of groceries. Ive started baking my own bread for my daughter my son likes the store bought better. I think i just need to learn to make small loaves and cut my slices thinner for him. My focus is sooo working right now it is very scary. Ive been all over the place here lately and very blue. Blue is so not like me but ive decided ive got to shake it and figure out how to get moving again. In the end its all going to workout just got to go day by day. After I leave here ive got to get the house clean. for months ive been going thru my grandma's stuff and its all over my house. got to decided what to keep and what to get rid of. all the junk in my life is just starting to pile up so its time to clean it all. my attitude my outlook my things time to clean them all and get motivated. focus focus focus.

1 Comments:

At 1/05/2011 7:58 AM , Blogger MarkD60 said...

When I moved down here, I got rid of a whole house of stuff that I had accumulated over my life. The interesting thing is, when you're holding this precious heirloom over the trash can, getting ready to drop it, the pain is incredible, but when you let go, drop it and walk away, the pain goes away instantly.
I'm not saying throw away the good stuff, just "When in doubt, Throw it OUT!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home